[xmca] The Polls are Open! Gasp!

We have been so wrapped up in Manfred's article and subsequent discussion
that I failed to notice that the next issue of
MCA is burning up the bytewaves at your nearest money acceptor.

So, its time to vote on an article you would like to discuss. An
interesting mix. I am betting on the winner. :-)

To vote, click here. http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Discuss/index.html

Click on Discuss and its the pink thingy on the right hand side.

Meantime, never did hear back much about Litost as a prototypical adult
cultural emotion.
:-)