[xmca] Qualitative Research

Given that the commoditization of academic life requires constant self-promotion, not as a project one commits oneself to but as a necessary aspect of self-reproduction, I am acceding to the requests of the publisher of my recent book, which just received an 'honorable mention' (much better than its negation, a dishonorable silence) in the 2013 Outstanding Qualitative Book Award by the International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, by distributing the attached flier:  30% discount!

Martin