Re: [xmca] system and structure

Ooof.   This is redolent of an image of leaping Mike back in time to catch
a flying baseball.

My interpretation (I've read the book once) is that the code penetrates the
unmediated meanings.  Except that the code does not simply penetrate it in
the way that digitally expressed numbers penetrate an analog current, but
that the code is hierarchical, which relates to Mike's "top down" & "bottom
up" sense making processes that are deemed to arise through
discoordinations of mediation (the CWn + 1 notation in the  Model Systems
Approach paper -- King et al ).  That would be "structure".  But that
(theoretic) structure would take place in a (theoretic) system.

Hope that helps...
Huw