Re: [xmca] Bozhovich's Internal Position

Martin, Thanks for confirming those papers, I'm looking through them now.

Mike, Lubovsky in, "The Concept of Internal Position", cites numerous
dissertations undertaken as part of his research.  All the references are
in Russian.

My impression, from a first reading, is that his use of it has drifted from
Bozhovich's elaboration in "The Social Situation of Child Development".

Thanks,
Huw