[xmca] Re: Vladimir Zinchenko's metaphor "culture AS inviting force"

One more comment on *romantic Science* and the notion of "degrees" of
coordination rather than "polarities" AS opposites
V. Zinchenko in exploring ideal and real forms as types  suggests BOTH
ideal and real forms are objective AND subjective. EACH type of form may be
more or less objective or more or less subjective [degrees] but  BOTH types
of form share underlying coordinations.  It is the way these
contrasting types of form are translated or transformed [and maybe
transcended???] each into the other which  Vladimir suggests is fundamental
to Luria's notion of romantic science. Terms such as non-classical and
organic psychology are other terms Vladimir explores within cultural
historical theory AS romantic science.  Mediation is the *way* of
translation or transformation [and possibly transcendence???]

Mike, I'm trying to develop clarity on these terms to help with
communication. I hope I'm in the right *ball park* [using Schweder's notion
of culture LIKE a baseball game].

Larry