Re: [xmca] http://marxismocritico.com/category/psicologia-marxista/

Jack

I appreciate your comments and reflections.  You wrote:

I've been exploring the implications of the above ideas in enquiries of the
kind, 'How do I improve this process of education here?' whilst bearing
Wittgenstein's points in mind:
Wittgenstein, L. (1958) Philosophical Investigations. Oxford; Basil
Blackwell.

410. "I" is not the name of a person, nor "here" of a place, and

"this" is not a name. But they are connected with names. Names are

explained by means of them. It is also true that it is characteristic of

physics not to use these words.

Jack, I believe these insights have a profound level of understanding for
working within the ZPD.  John Shotter's ventriloquating Wittgenstein's
understanding that 3rd person accounts are PRESENTED in the 1st person. [as
gestures] In other words our re-presentations [our pictures] are presented
[1st person with joint action [2nd person]  in ANTICIPATION of potentially
"moving" another.
In other words, in our activities and actions we are always already
"permeated"  by otherness and dialogical othering [as a verb].

The question which needs to be asked is if THIS tradition [tacit
presentations] is "merely interactional" as Andy suggests or is it
potentially possible to expand this interactional "picture" to also engaged
cultural HISTORICAL  ARTIFACTS [tools language symbols] within THIS
presentational understanding.  Presentations which are tacitly shared while
participating in "joint action" or dialogical enactments.

I read John Shotter as developing a particular cultural "disposition"
[which is cultivated].  Reflecting  on the way 2nd person "joint
enactments"  [Shotter's language] of 1st person "tacit" presentations AS IF
enactments OF  3rd person objectifications [as particular ways to take a
stance or position within living phronesis].  THIS presentation represents
"skillful learned enactments as ways of "reading" others and being
permeated within othering enactments  in a particular "way".  Human
enactments not as causal re-presentations but rather enactments as
anticipatory presentations within "events" which are future oriented.

Jack, I will access the sites you have shared and look forward to how
others are working within THIS tradition. I "sense" intuitively that when
working within fluid  ZPD THIS way of understanding the relation of
learning [as dispositions or ways of orienting] may be productive.

Larry

Larry

I would like to add the word "not" to how we