Re: [xmca] Fwd: "The Tip of the Hippocampus"(!)

Monika--

One prominent developmental neuroscientist I quote somewhere likens the
environments of poor kids to rats in cages in isolation.

Who do I turn to looking for responsibility for such voluntarily offered
opinions, back by the authority of "developmental science" in venues that
affect public policy including the treatment of poor kids and their
families?

mike