Re: [xmca] Abstract to Concrete

Good evening,
Hmm, well if his is a response to Heidegger I'm even more stretched.
Maybe interest in his work was strangely interpreted in Information
Systems - where much scholarly work  seems to start with 'the ideas of
x', I have a feeling I start from another sphere altogether - but I'm
ambivalent about that too. I did once get as far as a foreword which
was distinguishing several meanings of the word 'work' - where  'work
of thinking that is going on in the 'text-work' work that attentive
reading can participate in'  - is flagged from the outset as most
valued.
 My 'work' starts much before such a refined moment of being.
Your manners are impeccable:) why would you be 'minding' them?
 Christine.