Re: [xmca] Evaluation of learning - On Ann Brown's and Lucia French's generous paper

Hi Laure-

Glad that ref was useful, and the pointer toward everyday was certainly in
the spirit of the times.
AND, its a big deal now among a lot of people such as Phillip Bell and his
colleagues at the LIFE
center at the U of Washington. We here at LCHC are also considering the
problems of cross-setting/context/situation/activity analysis, so keep us
posted!

For an early approach to these sorts of issues, you might check out:

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/MCole/Ecological-Niche.PDF