[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[xmca] Lewin, LSV, ARL
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [xmca] Lewin, LSV, ARL
- From: mike cole <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:32:53 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=SLyNnL6zt6r/a9tZxVNJUrFAVr8OFjO64KXNzal21ZI=; b=PeSgnqhmLqKfmHIYBCTfaLTZ1XoRScs+rC3UpKBLDWwUHNQ8YCcNnhB3WRNsytBAEg VEdCPTtKe22w/lNFMdzwQrOa9C6haDkh+ZcQ/UTP/U5LrHeiCYOcpKn6ew19HAlWqE4R JYtEeE4vPG/j4GVNM82s6BInidSZIiOW6z/2knAyMIyOnBpgBQmkR+Am72iO1sXSzp1N xlTnPYFenu2Oo2H7aNzKXcu4dXT365ewsGjetSX7YeYX+GQAUVdwASgFP5ot+XHNMXMm vUu+BtzIb3KGIv9fDj0DTJ6sTypAYtYjVMKyOogmkRERgXK/LfTAiD93QiXVfprMtzXD dvpw==
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Seems like differentiation of subject lines would help here.
Re Lewin and the Russians:
There is a good deal about Lewin in the *Nature of Human Conflicts*,
focused on "quasi-needs" and related matters.
(I will probably learn eventually that this book was really written by
Trotsky on a midnight ride through Kazan, but at
present I believe it was written by Luria. A Russian version based upon his
hand written manuscript was published
a few years ago in Russian and the English translation has some howlers in
it for those who enjoy such matters.
It appeared in English in 1932. It was almost certainly shopped
around during 1929 visit by ARL to New Haven Intl. Congress of
So, assuming that LSV and ARL knew each other, probably LSV knew about
Lewin's ideas before 1932.
xmca mailing list