[xmca] Re: Cultural Synergy/Creativity -- And the relation between imagination and creativity

Sounds real interesting, Francine.  Thanks for sending it. Would you like
it posted also on papers for
discussion at xmca for others who might find it that way.

Here is a question I have been trying to think about, but am still puzzled
by:  Is there, from a Vygotskian point of view, a difference between
imagination and creativity (voobrazhenie and tvorchestvo)? In what does it
consist and how can we study their relationship empirically?

With you and Vera and David and the playworld people on this list, it seems
a perfect place to seek enlightenment.

mike