Re: [xmca] Gary Alan Fine's Tiny Publics

Thanks for this Greg

Sociology has a long tradition of exploring this meso level of social
organization or what R. Nisbet referred to as *intermediate community* that
mediates the individual and larger institutional structures.
Here is a link to an article by Fine if interested and don't want to
purchase the book

http://www.clgs.cn/uploadfiles/2009-12/2009122317185627.pdf

Larry