Re: [xmca] a new journal

*Hi Lois,*
*This sounds intriguing but there is no attachment.*
*RL*

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Lois Holzman <lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
> wrote:

> Attached is a call for papers for a new journal based in Brazil on
> “Integrative Methodologies—the term  gives us the possibility of acting in
> several areas of knowledge in order to overcome the dichotomies common
> within the modern science. That is to say, we work in order to promote the
> reconnection of several dimensions: (a) creativity, art and ethics with
> science; (b) body, emotion and intuition within analysis and research; (c)
> improvisation, playfulness and openness to novelty, within method."
>
> I thought it might appeal to some XMCA-ers, but please pass it along to
> others as well. I've been told the May 30 deadline is not hard and fast.
> Lois
>

> Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org
>
> Lois Holzman, Ph.D.
> Director, East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
> 920 Broadway, 14th floor
> New York NY 10010
> Chair, Global Outreach for All Stars Project UX
> tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
> fax 718.797.3966
> lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
> www.eastsideinstitute.org
> www.performingtheworld.org
> loisholzman.org
> www.allstars.org
> http://esicommunitynews.wordpress.com/

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Assistant Professor
Social Foundations of Education
Dept. of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
Georgia Southern University
P. O. Box 8144
Phone: (912) 478-5125
Fax: (912) 478-5382
Statesboro, GA  30460

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.