From: Diana McDermott <dmcdermott@mesharpe.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Subject: RE: [xmca] Access the complete digital archives of our Russian &
East European journals
To: Lisa Yamagata-Lynch <lisayl@utk.edu>

Dear Lisa,****

** **

The offer extends to the complete run, from Volume 1, no. 1 through
current, including *Soviet Psychology & Psychiatry* and *Soviet Psychology*.
No special request is required with a current subscription. All of the
volumes are automatically activated. Please note that if the subscription
is cancelled, only access to the paid volumes will remain available.****

** **

If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.****

** **