Re: [xmca] adult affordances

Martin

Reading your post, I was thinking about Harre's explaining  Wittgenstein's
notion of rule following and language games.
Harre gives the example, When I say *6 times 6* persons participating in
our *way of life* will respond [immediately? automatically? intentionally?
with self-control?]  with the answer *36*
If cell phones as a form of technology are now part of a *way of life* for
many students [part of our grammar] who is in control?

Larry