Re: [xmca] further thoughts on the book "Vygotsky in Perspective"

What would a reduction to intrumentalism claim, Mike, and what (in brief) is such a reduction omitting? Is there an examplar we can read? ANd who was accusing who in relation to LSV and ANL?
Andy

mike cole wrote:
To me a central message, among many, Larry, was Do Not Reduce Mediation to
Instrumentalism. Seems like a key issue in the presumed development of LSV
thought from 1928-1934 and a key issue in LSV vs ANL.
mike