Re: [xmca] FW: Invitation to Submit an Article

Thanks, Helen.  This is now the third such solicitation, each from a different journal, all in education as a field, that's surfaced here in 2 days.

Word must be out that there's money to be made!

As a former and long time journal editor, I can tell you that you can't get reviews of manuscripts from well-respected researchers in less than about 2 months (collectively, for 3 reviewers, if you're lucky). Any one promising less than that is probably not bothering to get reviews from top people. Or maybe from any people ...

JAY.

Jay Lemke
Senior Research Scientist
Laboratory for Comparative Human Cognition
Adjunct Professor, Department of Communication
University of California - San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive
La Jolla, California 92093-0506

New Website: www.jaylemke.com