Re: [xmca] Andrew Jamison

Thanks Andy. I will definitely look into this text and get back to you.
RL

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 3:36 AM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:

> I have been reading Andrew Jamison and Ron Eyerman ("The Making of Green
> Knowledge," and "Social Movements: A Cognitive Approach") and liking what I
> read. He brings cognitive psychology and social movement theory into
> dialogue with one another. Very interesting. Anyone else read these guys?
>
> Andy

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Assistant Professor
Social Foundations of Education
Dept. of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
Georgia Southern University
P. O. Box 8144
Phone: (912) 478-5125
Fax: (912) 478-5382
Statesboro, GA  30460

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.