Re: [xmca] Fwd: The Biology of Cultural Conflict

Google Atran and Medin together. Some quite interesting work came out of
this line of research and theorizing. Medin has carried that part on with
emphasis on the cultural
side.

If others are interested, perhaps we could put together a little reading
packet. So many issues of obvious mutual relevance but each requiring high
levels of expert knowledge. Its one of the constant challenges of XMCA.
mike