Re: [xmca] varying definitions of perezhivanie

How close is this paper to Vasilyuk's "Psychology of Experiencing" ? In 3 parts .

http://www2.derby.ac.uk/v-art/vol-7-200708-international-arts-therapies-journal/72-refereed-articles-/72-russian-technical-paper-of-psychology-and-art-images

________________________________
 From: Christine Schweighart <schweighartc@gmail.com>
To: Haydi Zulfei <haydizulfei@rocketmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, 12 January 2012, 12:01:46
Subject: Re: [xmca] varying definitions of perezhivanie

Dear Haydi,
 We could also contact Jack (actionresearch.net) - I've mentioned my interest to him - but I think I would need to approach with a question 'for him'  he is working towards a concept of 'hope' and embodied values currently . ( I would go back to contrast with 'hope' , Freire and - (personally), nature of  'embodied' in actuality. Jack does draw leverage from  'biography' in his supervision.

BTW I didn't intend to point to Petrovsky in particular, rather here
http://psyjournals.ru/en/authors/a14747.shtml
 Christine.

Dear Christine

e+%3Cb%3E...%3C%2Fb%3E&ex=&url=&u=http://www.actionresearch.net/writings/jack/jwVasilyuk220906.htm  ;