Re: [xmca] mini-Bakhtinian Conference: update - deadline for paper submission January 17th

Please send attachment.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 11:19 PM, Ana Marjanovic-Shane
<anamshane@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Bakhtinian colleague,
>
> We have received some requests to extend the deadline for the submission
> of the proposal for the mini-Bakhtinian conference and we agreed.
> We extended the deadline for a week, making the new deadline for the
> conference proposal submission Tuesday, January 17th.  Attached, you will
> also find the updated Conference Announcement and the call for presentation
> proposals.
>
> All the best and Happy New Year.
>
> Ana and Eugene
>

> _________________________________
> Dr. Ana Marjanovic-Shane
> Assistant Professor of Education
> Chestnut Hill College
> St. Joseph Hall, 4th Floor, Room #172
> e-mails:  Marjanovic-ShaneA@chc.edu
>                 anamshane@gmail.com
> Phone:    267-334-2905
>
> Dr. Eugene Matusov
> Professor of Education
> University of Delaware
> ematusov@udel.edu__________________________________________
> _____

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Assistant Professor
Social Foundations of Education
Dept. of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
Georgia Southern University
P. O. Box 8144
Phone: (912) 478-5125
Fax: (912) 478-5382
Statesboro, GA  30460

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.