[xmca] FW: FW: Job Opening

From: Holbrook Mahn [hmahn@unm.edu<mailto:hmahn@unm.edu>]

I think that the job opening in Adult ESL/EFL at the University of New Mexico will be of interest to the AERA Sig SLA Research. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
Cheers,

Holbrook Mahn
Associate Professor
Language, Literacy & Sociocultural Studies
University of New Mexico
(505) 277-5887<tel:%28505%29%20277-5887>