[xmca] For the musicians

This little boy is a savant: he actually know the whole movement.  Watch
carefully and you will see he is not *following* the music, but
orchestrating it.  It doesn't say, but perhaps  his father is a conductor.
Interesting, because there is not such a strong developmental line/critical
period for music, as most composers are highly precocious.

Enjoy it, it made my day.  I hope it makes yours.

Carol
 (P.S. He reminded us how old he is when he picked his nose!!!)

http://www.choralnet.org/view/268945

--
Be mindful. Regret nothing.
Carol's motto.