[xmca] Overview of russian/soviet psychology history?

Greetings
I am a student doing my masters degree in Mexico. I was asked to give a brief talk to the general public about the history of psychology in Russia and the Soviet Union. As a psychology student, I am aware of several prominent figures in Russian/Soviet psychology (Bekhterev, Pavlov, Vygotsky, etc.). However, I am having difficulties finding resources that address how this discipline appeared and developed in Russia. Are there any reliable resources that you could recommend me? I would appreciate any suggestions...
Thanks in advance