RE: [xmca] Fernando Rey - Path to Subjectivity

Hi Larry!

You - and others interested in - can find the published version of my paper on my home page:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/jussi.silvonen/English/bibl_en.htm

There is also a paper (Foucault and Leontyev) where I try to situate Leontyev and the beginnings of activity theory in Soviet discursive practices.

JusSi

Jussi Silvonen
PhD, Adjunct Professor
School of Educational Sciences and Psychology
University of Eastern Finland
P.O. Box 111
FI-80101 Joensuu, Finland
---