Re: [xmca] adverbial qualified movement, action, being

If essence is "TOWARDS which a thing is moving" then what is "conclusion"
[that arrived at?]

My question is in relation to the notion that the movement towards is
"multiple" and "excess" but the conclusion is in*forming. Therefore essence
is multiple "potential" or "possibility".