From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Andy Blunden [ablunden@mira.net]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:29 PM
To: Bremme Don
Cc: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] RE: The Social Creation of Inequality

I think institutions have to be seen in the same way, so there is a
strong metaphor, I think, between friendships/solidarity etc between
individual people and institutions supporting projects. Think of what
sustains teh identity of an institution? How does the relationship with
5thD fit into that identity?

*Andy Blunden*
Joint Editor MCA:
http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/title~db=all~content=g932564744