Re: [xmca] Silence or conversation?

Nice to have you back, Helena.
Michael and David have just opened a conversation on mediation in Vygotsky and Dewey. I can't really say about Dewey, but it appears to me that Mead did not really have a concept of mediation (though it can be read back into his work by someone who does have a concept of mediation); Peirce on the other hand, is the prince of mediation. Dewey, I don't know.

Andy

Worthen, Helena Harlow wrote:
Greetings:

I'm trying to re-join xmca after a long break; is there a conversation going
on?

Thanks --
Helena Worthen

*Andy Blunden*