Re: [xmca] FW: vygotsky in perspective

Seriously Anton? I was asked to review the book but had to decline for
ethical reasons.

I guess if this is as good as V&V  that checks me out of the game.  So far
as I can tell, people like Jim Wertsch and I were SO wrong, that either we
were unbelievably stupid (in which case, what nefarious things did we do to
be allowed to do any interpreting at all!?) or
we are just a bad lot. Or maybe both?

As Peter says, it stops short of shooting!
mike