From: <info@colbertsuperpac.com>
Date: Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 8:03 PM
Subject: Thank you for signing up!
To: "lchcmike@gmail.com" <lchcmike@gmail.com>

    [image: Colbert Super PAC] <http://www.colbertsuperpac.com>
Dear {VALUE=FIRSTNAME} {VALUE=LASTNAME},

I wanted to take a moment to personally express my {VALUE=ADJECTIVE} thanks
for signing up for Colbert Super PAC. With your help, we'll make sure that
America steers a course into a more American future.

A lot of people have been asking me why I started Colbert Super PAC. A lot
of those people are lawyers. I'll tell you what I tell them: "I'm doing this
for my country. And if you're going to bill me for the full hour, you may as
well make yourself useful and stuff some envelopes."

A few months ago I looked up and saw our country at a crossroads. Down one
road lay moral and financial ruin. Down another road lay the fulfillment of
the American dream. Down a third lay Cincinnati. There was another one, but
I think it was some sort of service road, it had a big locked gate on it.
The point is: We must steer America down the right road (the second one).

Of course, I cannot do this alone. Actually, I probably could, but it would
seem a little flashy. By signing up at Colbert Super PAC, you've shown you
have just what it takes to make a difference – an email address and a
willingness to receive lots of spam.

In the coming months Colbert Super PAC will shape the political debate by
forcing candidates to focus on issues that matter to you – probably by
attaching those issues to something shiny and dangling near the candidates'
face. We'll produce and air ads in support of key players in important
races, whether they want us to or not. And we'll do all this while enjoying
the tax-free status afforded to us by the federal government.

So, once again, {VALUE=FIRSTNAME} I want to thank you for joining Colbert
Super PAC. Together, we will speak with one voice – mine. Together, we will
stand against those who wish to unite us. Together, we will rent a private
jet to take me to rallies, where together we will cheer me on.

Together, we'll Be Making A Better Tomorrow – Tomorrow.

Sincerely Yours,

*Stephen Colbert*
SuperFounder, Americans For A Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow

To unsubscribe, click here. It won't work, but hey, click
away<http://www.colbertsuperpac.com/unsubscribe>.

    Paid for by Americans for a Better Tomorrow, Tomorrow
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
www.colbertsuperpac.com