Re: [xmca] Vygotskian framework to moral development

Thank you for all these avenues...seems that Mark Tappan is the consensus
here in moral development issues.

What do you think about the work of Lutz Eckensberger. He uses an action
theory approach fundamentally based on Ernest Boesch action theory approach
to Cultural Psychology. Any thoughts?

Ivo