From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of Ivo Banaco
Sent: Mon 5/23/2011 5:38 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [xmca] Vygotskian framework to moral development

Does anyone is aware of the literature applying a Vygotskian (or AT)
framework to moral
development? Need some help as I'm beginning my research on the topic and
find Kohlberg model and Blasi's concerns on the moral self to be dominant on
moral development literature. I wonder why...

Ivo

<<winmail.dat>>