Re: [xmca] Church Report Cites social and sexual turmoil of the 1960s and ’70s to blame in Priest Scandals

This sort of issue is fascinating, Ivo. But so far as I know, its at a level
of social aggregation that is not well suited to analysis of activity where
individual human beings remain within the scope of the analysis.

Those on XMCA interested in social movement theory may be able to enlightend
us here.
mike