Re: [xmca] fetishism

Martin, you don't seem to see any change of meaning from "knowledge of objective reality" to objective reality. You think that because I say something about "objective reality" I really mean "knowledge of objective reality." Try not making that frankly idealist assumption (if we have to use such words).
Andy