RE: [xmca] FW: Autistic Boy: Higher IQ Than Einstein Dev's Own Th. of Relativity

You can not obtain any score if do not have a scale, as you describe, it is all. Its the same I was talking about. But, of course the same scale cannot assess all the mental functions of a child three years old, is something hard. I had not surprise somebody trying to give scores, is unhapply something very normal, but what is intelegence? how it functions? how can view this in systemic terms, and inter-functional relationships? All this really very hard, them my quesiton remains ok the iq is x, but how do you able to mesure "mental age". I suspect about scales properties in do this well. Is more subject to critics, than scores per se. See Vygotski and "the problem of age" for instance. There is no schizophrenic child here, maybe, not very good assessement methodology... This is the point, for me, at least. Achilles.