Re: [xmca] Deb Roy: The birth of a word Discussion

betcha there are even more translations, peter!

I first saw the one I posted at the Navy Research Station in SD about 1979.
It
was a banner on the wall of the group working there which subsequently
created the Distributed Cognition Lab here at UCSD.

They agree on one point-- if you have a good idea, it probably has been
thought of before.... that certainly fits my own experience.

mike