Re: [xmca] When Form Doesn't Follow

My first reaction reading Steve's note was that "function" was being used at
entierely different levels of generality. David's comment confirms this. But
what is the point of setting up the activity/artifact and close-up live
views, David? Every distinction is a porous membrane at some level of
analysis.

At least in my own work, I get a strong sense of the two way traffic and
transformation and I get it too, in yours, David. Andy is working with
materials of a different sort. Presumably what we need is polylogue, which
is what we sometimes have!
mike