Re: [xmca] Japan

Sonja, Miyazaki-sensei, and folks,

I finally got a response from Mikio in Sendai via short message
service of his cell phone. So I am writing this message on behalf of
him.

Mikio and his family are doing alright. It's just that he currently
has no lifeline so that he cannot get on the Internet through PC.
Mikio also appreciates your concern about him and his family.

Anyway, I wish their lifelines to be restored as soon as possible.

Mitsu