Re: RE: [xmca] Where does the smile come from?

Dear Mary we (women psychologists) can combine enjoy and observe. In
addition to my motherhood and grand motherhood experiences I had some
professional gratification related to the theme of discussion. Once I had to
teach a course on  developmental psychology (mainly based on LSV and
followers) in a college of education for a group of immigrants from
Ethiopia. One student had a baby in the mid semester and afterwards came
back and continued her studies. Long after the end of the course we met on
the campus and she said: "Thank you so much for your course. Now I watch my
baby developing and I remember everything you have told us". "Is this your
first child?"- I asked. "No, thank God, he is the number four, but now my
eyes are different".
I suppose she enjoyed the three of her children before too, but this time it
is different.
 My new 5 month old grandson had a great sweet smile too.
Bella Kotik-Friedgut

Sincerely yours Bella Kotik-Friedgut