[xmca] Vygotsky´s Dossier - Psicologia USP, Brazil

Hello, members of XMCA!
Finally, it has been released the Vygotsky's Dossier I've been organizing
for the past two years.
It contains the first direct translation to Portuguese of the conference
"Probliema sriedi v pedologuii" (The problem of environment), delivered by
Lev Vygotsky Semionovich between 1933-1934 (most likely 1933). This is the
only conference, as far as I now, of "Fundamentals of Pedology" that came to
light in the West.

 The translation, which was funded by the Psychology Institute of USP, is
accompanied by four texts for comment: one mine, with Marilene Proença
Rebello de Souza (USP), others from Angel Pino (UNICAMP), Boris
Meshcheriakov and Suely Amaral Mello (UNESP).

Check the link:
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_issuetoc&pid=0103-656420100004&lng=en&nrm=iso
.

Thanks,
Gisele Toassa - Federal University of Goiás, Brazil