[xmca] Fwd: Creativity, Play, and the Imagination - Call for Proposals

*Dear CHAT folks.

Speaking of video games and/or creativity..... This  conference may be of
interest to you or your graduate students.*

*Robert Lake*

Creativity, Play, and the Imagination – Call for Proposals

The Call for Proposals for Creativity, Play, and the Imagination across
Disciplines Conference held at Teachers College, Columbia University from
May 26 to May 28, 2011 is now open. This interdisciplinary conference seeks
to bring together educators, artists, scholars, and game-makers from all
disciplines to reflect on and experience creativity as a central site for
learning and everyday living. We encourage proposals that promote uncommon
levels of interaction with the aim of broadening our own practices and
perspectives by learning from one another in playful creativity and creative
play.

Please refer to the attached document for more details on the Call for
Proposals. The deadline for the call for proposals is on Feb 1, 2011 and
must be submitted through our online submission system. Please refer to the
conference website at
http://blogs.tc.columbia.edu/creativityconference2011/for more
details.

Thank you.

Creativity, Play, and the Imagination Conference Committee
Teachers College, Columbia University
New York

Nick Sousanis

nsousanis@gmail.com

http://www.spinweaveandcut.com

http://www.thedetroiter.com

Note NEW address:

451 E. 117th St., #3

New York, NY 10035

248 396-5530

--
*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Assistant Professor

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.