Re: [xmca] FW: NYTimes.com: Does Your Language Shape How You Think?

Apologies, I realised I did a mistype before. Obviously I meant "verbal thinking" as a "microcosm" of consciousness, not "macrocosm". Sorry.
andy
Larry Purss wrote:
I found this article well written and clearly articulated. Andy, the
 macrocosm of verbal thinking articlulated in this essay  is a fascinating
way to reflect on the interplay of "verbal thought" and "experience(s)"
as dialectical "units" of analysis. [or as David mentioned "currents" in
the river  of consciousness.]