Re: [xmca] Educational Nightmare in AZ

Hi Mike et al,
So true....It appears that multiple institutions in AZ have "gone rogue". How ironic (and perhaps calculated?) that Civil Rights Project would be having to fight for their researchers, participants, and children's civil rights....the use of language, legal protocols, and potentially research tools as a political weapon is highly problematic. Perhaps I am naive, but it seems to be a flashback to the 80's....only this time there appears to be an emphasis on playing constitutional considerations from both sides of the fence with a naked agression or ruthlessness. Can people be so ignorant, mean, or desperate?

Glad to hear your optimism. What will happen when scholars of your generation and the one before me are no longer around? I fear for this day.

Best,
Cathrene