[xmca] job: x-cultural communication

I would like to alert you, your colleagues, and your students to a newly
authorized tenure-line position in the School of International Service,
American University, Washington,DC with a focus on CROSS-CULTURAL
COMMUNICATION.  The IC Program includes two innovative labs, the
Intercultural Management Institute and Cotelco, the collaboration
laboratory, and plays a key role in American University's BA, MA, and PhD
degrees.

I would very much appreciate your calling the below announcement to
outstanding potential candidates.  I also welcome nominations.

Nanette S. Levinson
Director
International Communication Program