[xmca] New website on Dialogic Pedagogy

Dear colleagues--

Mark Smith and I are happy to inform you that we have designed a new website
dedicated to Dialogic Pedagogy at http://diaped.soe.udel.edu. The site has
possibility to write Article-(k)notes, half-baked ideas, on topics of
Dialogic Pedagogy and discuss them. These Article-(k)notes can be
hierarchically organized and automatically outlined in the Table of
Contents. The site has a new Forum (we will keep the old one as well). The
site as the Upload-Download, Calendar, Announcement, Attachments, and many
other functions.

The content of the site is publicly visible (except downloads, personal
info, and so on) but to contribute you have to register at
http://diaped.soe.udel.edu/dp-map/wp-login.php?action=register

Let us know if you have questions and/or suggestions.

See you on the site,

Eugene Matusov and Mark Smith

---------------------

Eugene Matusov, Ph.D.