Re: [xmca] Fwd: Private Speech and Self Regulatiion

Incredible coincidence ! at a moment I was just reading Goldberg on Luria
just after I was proposed on the relationship of Vygotsky and Luria with
executive functions by my last semestr educational neurology professor and
after having communicated with Bella yesterday.
Any additional comment and advice,  highly appreciated and warmly welcome!
Thanks in advance
Ulvi