Re: [xmca] video collection

It's essentially just a video store, Mike. People can set up home pages on vimeo, but our people don't seem to develop their vimeo profiles. People just use it to store their video. There's not much opportunity to "reciprocate." It nonetheless performs the function of introducing people to the wider community, because if you find one video you like, you will see videos from other contributors and that way you get to know the other people.

Andy

mike cole wrote:
chat/vimeo reciprocates, Andy?
mike