[xmca] Fwd: AERA Deadline Extension

Here is the note from President Gutiérrez and Program Chair Larson:

Dear AERA Members:

We are pleased to announce a one-week extension of the deadline for
2011 Annual Meeting submissions from July 15, 2010 to July 22, 2010 at
11:59 PM Pacific Time. We decided to extend the date by one week
because there was less time this year between the 2010 Annual Meeting
(that ended in early May) and this year’s deadline for submissions.
This shortened timeline will not be an issue next year when the
meeting returns to an April conference schedule. We hope that the
additional week allows ample time to permit quality submissions.

Keep in mind that, although paper submissions need to address all of
the elements set forth in the Call for Submissions, these submissions
do not need to be the final paper. You have until three weeks before
the start of the Annual Meeting to upload the final paper into the
AERA Online Submission System. The guidelines for paper and session
submissions are also set forth in the Call. See the full Call for
Submissions at
http://www.aera.net/uploadedFiles/Publications/Journals/Educational_Researcher/3904/359-380_05EDR10.pdf
.

We hope this additional flexibility for submissions for the 2011
Annual Meeting is of help.The AERA Online Submission System also
remains available until 11:59 PM Pacific Time on July 22nd for those
who have already advanced submissions and wish to reenter the system
to further refine their work.

Good luck. We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.

Best wishes,

Kris D. Gutiérrez
President

Joanne Larson
2011 Program Chair

Felice J. Levine
Executive Director

--
Gale M. Sinatra, Ph.D.
Vice President, Division C, AERA

An American Educational Research Association List

If you need assistance with this list, please send an email to
listadmin@aera.net.