Re: [xmca] perception/conception etc

David-- Your note raises the interesting question of what percepts are or
could be, David. Thanks for helping me think about relation of those images
to each other and chapters5-6 of T&S.
I am uncertain of the categorization of true concepts and how to
differentiate from scientific concepts a la LSV, Andy. Your suggestion that
scientific concepts are a subclass of true concepts sounds reasonable, but
not sure if LSV made the distinction. David? Paula? Natalia?

Glad you found the Hutchins interesting, Eric. I think I think that true
concepts in LSV's sense of the term are found in that example, sans
schooling. But perhaps not scientific one's unless we want to claim that
there is a theoretical jurisprudence involved, which there may well be.
Gotta read the full book to get to that I suppose.
mike