Re: [xmca] What's new in the learning sciences?

(this time with attachment)

Hi Mike,
Bill Penuel and I have co-edited an NSSE Yearbook, just published, on the
topic of 'Learning Research as a Human Science.'  I was not at ICLS, but the
perspective was well-represented there by a number of contributors to the
yearbook who qualify as both 'learning scientists' and 'XMCA-o-types'.

I've attached the table of contents for those who might be interested.

I'm looking forward to others' reports of the conference!

Kevin

--

Kevin O'Connor
Assistant Professor